We expect to have our next litter in late winter of 2023, with pups ready to go home in the spring. If you would like to be considered to adopt a puppy, please fill out an application. Thank you so much for your interest!
With our puppies, here’s what you get:
- a healthy, well-socialized puppy
- a 2-year genetic health guarantee
- a temperament-tested puppy to ensure the best placement for all
- age-appropriate de-worming and vaccinations
- wellness exam by a licensed veterinarian
- 4-generation pedigree and registration with ALAA
- updates and pictures sent every 2 weeks from the time of birth to the time they go home
- a blanket or stuffed toy with scent of their mother and littermates for easier transitioning
- go-home schedule
- go-home crate
- chew toy
- a puppy who has been introduced to grooming and crate training
- lifetime customer service support to help answer questions throughout the years
Our girls have had all the testing done to qualify for “Gold Paw” status with ALAA, but because they haven’t had any pups yet, ALAA will not provide that designation yet. Once the litter is born, we will register the litter and then our designation will change back to Gold…it’s just a weird quirk with ALAA policies….but one we abide by. You can ask ALAA for more information about that.