Winter Pups Expected! Apply Now to be considered for our next litter!
We appreciate your interest! Our next litter is expected early December and these adorable pups will be ready to go home end of January.
For more information about adopting one of our puppies, please complete our Adoption Application so we can get to know you!
Due to high demand and concern for the health of all of our puppies, we do not allow visitors to come see our puppies unless you have been approved through the application process and have placed a deposit on a specific litter.
If you would like to be considered to adopt a puppy, please fill out an application. Thank you so much for your interest!
With our puppies, here’s what you get:
- a healthy, well-socialized puppy
- a 2-year genetic health guarantee
- a temperament-tested puppy to ensure the best placement for all
- age-appropriate de-worming and vaccinations
- wellness exam by a licensed veterinarian
- 4-generation pedigree and registration with ALAA
- updates and pictures sent every 2 weeks from the time of birth to the time they go home
- a blanket or stuffed toy with scent of their mother and littermates for easier transitioning
- go-home schedule
- go-home crate
- chew toy
- a puppy who has been introduced to grooming and crate training
- lifetime customer service support to help answer questions throughout the years
The adoption fee for a companion puppy is $3,500.
Deposits are $500 and accepted AFTER your application has been approved and a specific litter has been identified.
Full payment in the form of cash or a cashiers check is due at visit/pick up.